Translate to your language of choice

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Bobby Nnadiekwe Makes his Fashion Debut at the Ecowas Fashion Week


The upcoming and very fashionable Nollywood actor, Bobby Nnadiekwe, whom hitherto had appeared in several flicks shot in the Southern part of Nigeria and popularly referred to as ‘Asaba- movies’  took a big leap in his career when he relocated to Lagos recently so as to increase his visibility.

He launched himself into the Lagos entertainment scene at the Lagos Fashion Maniac Award, which took place last week where he presented an award, and hobnobbed with some Nollywood heavyweights such as Alexx Ekubo, Ik Ogbonna, and Tonto Dikeh.


Two days ago Bobby made his modeling debut at the Ecowas Fashion Week which took place at the Oriental Hotel which saw in attendance the who is who in the fashion and entertainment business, and where he showcased Ouch couture alongside Bryan Okwara, Timi Dakolo, and Juliet Ibrahim, to the admiration of many present.

When asked on his decision in relocating to Lagos he replied saying, “My relocation to Lagos is more of a business than a personal decision which have been long overdue, over the years I have gained visibility in the South East in some Nollywood movies, having risen from playing an extra to support lead, and I have God to thank for this, also I am very grateful to the producers and directors who took a chance on me by casting me in their movies … I feel now is the time to be seen and heard in the Lagos market which is the entertainment capital of Nigeria … and I look forward to working with some of the best hands in the business …”

On current jobs he is working on, he said “ … my manager and I are strategizing and I am networking with some heavyweights in the Lagos entertainment scene and very soon it will yield favorable results by God’s grace … and to my fans, God will bless you as you keep supporting me and looking out for your boy Bobby Nnadiekwe’

For work and networking he can be reached on: Twitter -  @BobbyNnadiekwe, Instagram  - @datsbobby,  Facebook -  www.facebook.com/Realbobbyblaise, Mail: bobbynnadiekwe@gmail.com

Credits:
Story: Richard Odilu
Pictures: Pulse.ng, and Bobby Nnadiekwe

NB: For more on the Ecowas Fashion Week click on The Pulse

1 comment: