Translate to your language of choice

Thursday 12 April 2012

THE ILLEGAL MUSIC II

THE ILLEGAL MUSIC II











 I have always tolerated rap music and those in that genre because I never found that sound pleasant in the ear. For me, music is rhythm first, then the lyrics, and since rap music lacked sufficient rhythm to get my attention I never bother listening to what they have to say.

Suddenly, a black short energetic boy called MI released an album titled 'MI the movie' and I practically went in search of it and got my self a copy, and I played it till the CD started screaming for clemency.

So when I got wind of a leak of an awuf (Nigerian term for free) music download of an MI mixed tape at 8pm yesterday on twitter, trust me to post-phone any distraction even the sleep I was hitching to have. Then the time arrived and MI came online to announce some challenges in uploading it to avert any pirating of his work.

Fast-forward to when the music was eventually released online via his website, and I tried to download and guess what, the site had been crashed by freebies finders like me.

For other people like me that value good, creative music, I present to you …The most anticipated mixtape in Africa)

1. Coming Home Feat. Tonii
2. 6 Foot Feat. Phenom
Download 6 foot (893)
3. Lost Feat Loose Kaynon
Download Lost (976)
4. Sex, Love BS Feat Khali Abdu
5. Do.I.Move.You - 
6. Notis Feat. Pryse
Download notis (818)
7.  Star Feat E.F.A. and 5 Mics - 
Download star (986)
8. Superhuman Feat HHP -  Download super human (953)
9. The XO Bit– Feat XO Senavoe -  Download the xo bit (887)
10. Fuck you Feat Ice Prince -  Download fuck you (1237)
11. Eyes Feat Makiller -  Download eyes (855)
12. Export Feat Yung6ix -  Download export (1052)
13. Beg For It Feat Funbi and Maytronomy -  Download beg for it (713)
14. Ridiculous Feat Hench and Boogey -  Download ridiculous (722)
15. Pain Feat Pope and Shaydee -  Download pain (982)
16. Loving Me -  Download Loving me (697)
17. Heart Of The City Feat Show Dem Camp and Ruby -  Download heart of the city (868)
18. Flower Feat Ruby -  Download flower (701)


Download All

No comments:

Post a Comment