Translate to your language of choice

Wednesday 23 January 2013

AMANPOUR TALKS TO JONATHAN ON CNN

When I heard Amanpour would interview President Jonathan yesterday, I didn't show any interest because of two things; power failure, and the same 'old story' but, while I was surfing for tutorials on editing, later, in between checking for updates on the always 'dramatic twitter' I stumbled on tweets by those who watched it accusing Jona of telling lies in the interview and not answering the questions intelligently like he ought to have considering being the most powerful man in Nigeria.

Not one to conclude a matter on mere hearsay's, I decided to look for the video online, and see for myself. I got a link on Amanpours website and I laughed silently as I watched the president of Nigeria's lips quiver  from cold (or is it the snow at the background) as he answered her questions defensively.

ASIDE: Watch and decide the truth for yourself.

HERE ARE SOME OF THE INTERESTING COMMENTS I GOT ONLINE:

On Twitter:

Kudos to President Goodluck Jonathan for a superb & brilliant interview with Christiane Amanpour. What a scholar and gentleman! *goosebumps*





No comments:

Post a Comment