Translate to your language of choice

Monday 4 February 2013

FACES OF NAIJASEER, 2013


First of all, let me wish you all a Happy New Year, and seize this opportunity to thank you for visiting my blog, always. Thank you.

I am a BIG supporter of talents, and no talented person need to have any ties with me before I reach out to them. When I see one, and I feel right about the persons talents and character I will support in any way possible. So, I will be introducing some faces here who will be more like Faces of Naijaseer for 2013, and you will get scoops on them and their progression in their chosen fields.


Let me introduce to you the Faces of Naijaseer blog for 2013:

Michael Uchegbu
He is an actor, a very good one because I have worked with him and can attest to his great acting skills, and he will soon be in your faces because he's been on several movie productions and TV serials. You will read more about him soon. Follow him on tweeter via @mykuche


Ogee Nelson

Beauty, talent, and daring are the words that aptly describes this actress. Watch out for her. 


Bobby Nnadiekwe
This talented and humble dude with a signature swag is gradually working his way up the ladder in Nollywood. His determination to succeed will soon make him a favorite in the industry he has chosen. You'll get to know more about him soon. Follow him on tweeter via @BobbyNnadiekwe


Lastly, I will try, seriously, to ensure that – for now – I upload new stories thrice every week, so I can keep you informed and entertained. 

ASIDE: if you have any story, or event you want me to cover, or someone you think deserve to be discussed here or interviewed please let me know via thenaijaseer@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment