Translate to your language of choice

Friday 15 February 2013

Goldie: Her colleagues mourn her departure


Hear what some of her colleagues and societal big shots have to say about the departure of the late musician:


@Wajemusik http://lockerz.com/s/283394332 . Waje ooooooo,am so broken,remember we all did dinner before d wedding,awww waje,am hurt
Am so hurt,so hurt.RIP my dear friend GOLDIE


Rest in peace Goldie. We will miss you dearly. God grant your family the strength to bear the loss. It is well
When God gives u a song, play it n dance to it cos when it stops you will have to stop dancing. God be with you all and keep you safe.

Goodnight Goldie. Go rest after all the day's work
Make one wonder who the lucky one is; Goldie or us.


Live with an attitude of gratitude,we won Gold and we lost Goldie! Ah what a world,RIP Goldieđź’”
Heart of Gold,With a heavy heart... Goldie Adieu.. It is well....



God rest your soul Goldie. What a rude shock. May God give your family the strength to bear this loss.
@BeverlyNaya geeez meeeen! We need a lot of prayers in this business we are doing so!!

Could this be a case of deep vein thrombosis? If one does not move around enough on a long haul flight it causes this...
People try to move around as much as possible whilst on a long haul flight, deep vein thrombosis is a silent killer.
I'm not saying this was the cause, I'm just saying in general. Lord, may her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen. God protect us all
@DaBishop007 Hey bro. I honestly have no idea. I'm just speculating based on what I'm reading. Still praying that she's alive.


If I *blocked* you today it means you were one of those sending tweets on how u rather tonto died today not goldie, I am at lost as how any1 can even turn this already sad day to this! What is wrong with Us(nigerians)these days? #unacceptableTweets

... I believe in GOD in his wisdom n benevolence,I cannot conceive that such a being could mk such a species of human merely 2live n die on earth. if I did not believe(in)a 'future state,I should believe in no God.#RIP Goldie #lifeAfterlife

Itz crazy**I dnt knw how mozt of u manage 2find Death excitin,Truth iz we nvr get2 knw how it hurtz/n how unfunny it iz until u feel d pain
We all dnt fight our fightz spiritual,we alzo dnt knw we got a spirirtual side until Ur spirit standz ill lookin @ur lifelezz swaglezz meat

wat the fuck RT @medianemesis RT @lindaikeji: Shocking!!! Singer Goldie Harvey is dead

She had no nasty competitive female streak, she genuinely wanted 2 succeed workn hard, she was sweet, laughed n cried from d heart#Goldie
@pdbraide @elnathan first met Goldie wen she blew into my house to interview me in 2008 busting at the seams with ambition and energy. #sad

My Goodness... i Just heard some terrible news.. RIP GoldieHarvey... wow. Lord bless her soul & have mercy on us all. :-(

I'd alwaz known der was somtin special abt Goldie....only Angels die on d 14th of February,RIP Angel...xx viahalima


 
#WordofLife: May God comfort the family&friends f young #Goldie. May the suddenness of her recall be a teachable moment 4 us to RUN into GOD
kate henshaw @HenshawKate
Will start my quiz and give away@ 9; 30am. Out of respect for Goldie...pls say a prayer for her soul and ur loved 1s.. lyfe is too short.
Comedian klint @KlintTheDrunk
So this is how Valentine day ended with a sad news... RIP GoldieHarvey
So sad hearing about Goldie... big dreams gone just like that? Go well dear... Let's celebrate her life #RIPGoldie

RIP Goldie!can't 4get how we both laughed when I sang skibobo& ur last tweet2 me telling me how much u appreciate my love 4 ur song.Sunre o!

Like seriously.... Wtf.... I pray this rumour I heard abt Goldie is just one of em rumours... God pls guide ur own.
Honest I do not even have the words to describe how distraught I am with the news of Goldie's death! Gods will be done. We mourn her deeply


WOW! I'M IN SHOCK RT @lindaikeji: Shocking!!! Singer GoldieHarvey is dead



No comments:

Post a Comment